- Flatscreen TV
- Satellite TV
- iPod docking
- Home Cinema
- Kid's Playroom
- Games room
- Safe Deposit
- Close to Town
- Boot heaters
- Ski room
LEVEL-2: Under the spa
Chalet staff accommodation
LEVEL-1: Spa floor
Luxury spa(400sqm): 13mx4.50m swimming pool with Jacuzzi
Waterfall surrounding a sky light, bar, relaxation area
Hammam and sauna
Large fitness room and double therapy room
LEVEL 0: Entrance floor
Night club: 130sqm, DJ booth, dance floor, bar
Private cinema room
LEVEL 1: Bedroom floor
BR1: Twin, en suite bathroom
BR2: Double/twin, en suite bathroom
BR3: Double/twin, en suite bathroom
BR4: Double, en suite bathroom
Ski room with direct access to piste (50sqm)
LEVEL 2: Bedroom floor
BR5: Double bedroom, en suite bathroom, dressing area
BR6: Double bedroom, en suite bathroom, dressing area
BR7: Master bedroom (100sqm), en suite bathroom, dressing area
LEVEL 3: Reception floor
Elegant lounge, fireplace
Dining area (table seats 24)
View of mountains and pistes
LEVEL 4: Master suite floor
BR8: Master suite (100sqm), 2 dressing rooms, private lounge, bathroom
All floors accessible via lift or stairs
Square Meters: 3000
Area and location map
- Nearest Airport: Geneva, Courchevel
- Airport: 2.5 hours by car
- Town: 5 minutes walk
- Skiing: Few Metres
- Ski-In: yes
- Ski-Out: yes
- Resort Altitude: 1550, 1650 & 1850
- 17% Beginner
- 71% Intermediate
- 12% Advanced
- Champagne & canape reception
- All linen, utilities, and firewood
- Beds ready for arrival
- Daily cleaning
- Turn down service
- End of stay cleaning
- 2 chefs, 2 butlers (breakfast 8am-12am and dinner 4pm to 10pm), housekeeping team (8am to 10pm), in-resort car and driver (9am to 11pm), concierge service (9am to 11pm) and a ski instructor.
- *** food and all beverages (mineral water, tea, coffee, wine, Champagne, digestives, aperitifs or any drink ) will be charge at local cost + VTA
- Helicopter transfers from the airport
- Airport transfers
- Child care
- Security services
- Sports and leisure activities
- Massage and beauty treatments
- *** On extra charge : food and all beverages (wine, Champagne, digestives, aperitifs or any drink who are not included in the prices ) will be charge at local cost + VTA.
- Please note there is a charge of 50€ per hour per personnel, or part thereof, after the hours stated above.
- BR1: Twin, en suite bathroom
- BR2: Double/twin, en suite bathroom
- BR3: Double/twin, en suite bathroom
- BR4: Double, en suite bathroom
- BR5: Double, en suite bathroom
- BR6: Double, en suite bathroom
- BR7: Double, en suite bathroom
- BR8: Double, en suite bathroom
- Cot available
Rates / Calendar
Bookings from Sunday to Sunday, please confirm with salesperson.
|Dec||200.000 EUR||240.000 EUR||290.000 EUR||EUR|
|Jan||360.000 EUR||220.000 EUR|
|Feb||260.000 EUR||260.000 EUR|
|Mar||220.000 EUR||220.000 EUR||200.000 EUR|
|Apr||150.000 EUR||100.000 EUR||80.000 EUR|
Price for the selected weeks: EUR
Please note: minimum stay is 1 weeks
About this Luxury Chalet
The rental ski chalet, that opened its door in the winter of 2012, provides a novel experience and a new level of luxury for Courchevel 1850. Situated in the best ski location right on the Bellecôte piste, the genuine ski in, ski out private chalet is nested in the prestigious and quiet Residence de Bellecôte, less than a 5 minutes' walk from the village centre, and in an exclusive and secure location. This 3000sqm gem, spread over seven floors, is undisputedly the biggest and the most luxurious chalet in the resort. The haven of tranquillity offers an adventurous ski experience, an elegant sojourn and the very best that Courchevel has to offer.
Constructed with traditional wood, furnished to the highest quality with deluxe furnishings and the latest fittings, adorned with beautiful paintings, valuable antiques and dramatic sculptures, the luxury ski chalet radiates charm and opulent comfort. The elegant lounge and dining area, with its exquisite view on the mountains and the pistes, will welcome a family and the bar area provides the ultimate in entertainment. Electronic luxuries include DVD, flatscreen TV with satellite connection, PC/laptop, iPod docking and Wi-Fi.
The private chalet can sleep 16 in eight lavish bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, including two master suites of 100m² each. All the bedrooms are double or twin and three have dressing areas.
On the spa floor you will find a state of the art gym, a double therapy room, Hammam, sauna and a pool area that rivals none. The lovely swimming pool has a Jacuzzi and a waterfall surrounding a sky light. For entertainment of another kind, there is a private cinema room, a library and even a 130sqm night club, complete with a DJ booth, dance floor for 100 and a bar! Kids are not forgotten and there is a playroom and games room for them.
But, the element that really puts this chalet in a class of its own, is the superb service of the chalet staff that matches attention with discretion. Six competent and highly motivated full time staff members are on duty at a time. Due to the excellent chef, meals at the chalet are equivalent to dining in a 2* Michelin guide restaurant.
A car lift provides access to an underground garage for 20 cars. This lift, as well as a marvellous spiral staircase, gives access to all levels. There is a separate staff lift, stairway and entrance ensuring complete privacy.
A security deposit of 50 000 EUR for breaking damage will be required with each reservation. Terms and conditions for payment and refunding will be specified in the rental agreement.