Super deal, first snow in Courchevel 1850
4th to 12th December : Les Gentianes 20,000€ instead of 40,000€
12th to 19th December : Les Gentianes 40,000€ instead of 60,000€
- iPod docking
- Home Cinema
- Games room
- Safe Deposit
- Close to Town
- Boot heaters
- Ski room
Square Meters: 600
- Nearest Airport: Aeroport de Geneve, Chambéry, Courchevel
- Airport: 2.30 hours by car
- Town: 5 minutes walk
- Ski-In: yes
- Ski-Out: yes
- Resort Altitude: 1550, 1650 & 1850
- 17% Beginner
- 71% Intermediate
- 12% Advanced
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- All linen, utilities, and firewood
- Champagne & canape reception
- Fresh flowers
- Private butler
- Private chef
- In-resort chauffeured transport
- Driver service is from 9.00AM to 20PM.
- The chef & butler will be on duty for breakfast and dinner.
- A ski instructor.
- Airport transfers from your residence
- 24 hour in-resort transport
- Massage and beauty therapies
- Sports and leisure activities
- Child care
- Food and beverages: available at extra charge
- BR1: Double/twin, en suite bathroom
- BR2: Double/twin, en suite bathroom
- BR3: Double/twin, en suite bathroom
- BR4: Double, en suite bathroom
- BR5: Double, en suite bathroom
- BR6: Double, en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 : bunk room en suite bathroom
Rates / Calendar
Bookings from Sunday to Sunday, please confirm with salesperson.
|Dec||40.000 EUR||60.000 EUR|
|Apr||79.000 EUR||40.000 EUR||40.000 EUR|
Price for the selected weeks: EUR
About this Luxury Chalet
Courchevel, part of the largest ski area in the world, is a place to see and to be seen in. It is, without doubt, the premier resort in France. The valley of Courchevel provides 150 km of downhill pistes serviced by 62 chairlifts. Famous for its snowfall, the north facing pistes keep the snow longer and this provides superb skiing from the start of the season to Easter.
The chalet is found in arguably the best location in Courchevel. A winter-wonderland, surrounded by snow covered trees, it truly is a ski-in ski-out location. The chalet has been built in a sympathetic alpine style with wood interiors, exposed ceiling beams and a cosy fireplace in the living room. This spectacular chalet has its own swimming pool, complete with Jacuzzi and steam room.
Although the chalet is away from the main road and intensely private, the centre of Courchevel, with its renowned restaurants, bars, shopping and nightlife is less than five minutes' walk away.
With its superb facilities, excellent location and proximity to the slopes, the chalet will provide her guests with the skiing holiday of a lifetime.
There is a chalet manager available and at your service throughout your stay to help make your holiday more enjoyable.