- Flatscreen TV
- Close to Town
- Close to Golf
Square Meters: 450
- Airport: 30 minutes by car
- Golf course: 35 minutes by car
- Sea: 5 minutes by car
- Meet & greet by dedicated personal butler
- Daily Breakfast & Newspaper service
- Daily change and off-site laundry of linen – Turn down service
- Dedicated full-time in-villa butler
- Personal shopping service
- Breakfast service
- VOSS water bottles
- GODIVA bedside chocolates.
- Full Range of BVLGARI products
- Professional Hair Dryers
- Fresh white roses
- Pre-stocked Fridge
- Fresh Fruit Baskets
- Fresh Flowers
- Mini Bars throughout the villa
- Pre-stocked Wine Selection
- Cigar Humidor & Cigar Accessories
- Room Service.
- Airport transfers from your residence
- Helicopter transfers from the airport
- Yacht and boat charters
- Private chef
- Your personal butler
- Breakfast and lunch or dinner served daily
- Shopping service
- Child care
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Luxury rental vehicle
Rates / Calendar
Unfortunately we are not able to display price and availability information for this villa online. However, you may be able to check availability using the 'Availability Check' tool (top right-hand side of this page). Alternatively, please send us an email to request the information (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR if you wish to reserve this villa, awaiting receipt of this information, please submit a booking reservation form by clicking below.
About this Luxury Villa
The entire property is very secluded, located in the secured domain of Les Parcs with a sea-front view and a private helicopter landing facility for Saint-Tropez's most famous guests. Magnificent views of the sea, and the ultimate in privacy exemplify the luxury vacation experience at this spectacular villa. You'd be hard-pressed to find a finer luxury villa in all of Saint- Tropez; a 5 minute drive away from the resort centre, beaches and tennis courts. The nearest airport as well as a golf course is a mere half an hour away.
It features a beautiful traditional style with contemporary accents, highlighting a wide array of outdoor amenities and a 5000 sqm garden.
The interior of the spectacular villa is palatial, boasting 450 sqm of luxurious living space that is centred around an open floor plan with a roomy "great room" that links to the adjoining living, dining, and bedrooms. The kitchen features top-of-the-line, gourmet-level appointments and charming décor.
Sleeping is provided for 10 in 5 bedroom with 5 bathrooms.
The heated swimming pool is a joy, as is the air conditioning in the villa. There is an office with wireless internet and parking is provided for 2 cars.
**Rates based on stays of 7 days or longer and depending on service levels, exclusive of local taxes (10%).**
**Small pets accepted at additional charge**