- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- Season Rentals
Catered Chalets Chamonix - France
Unique skiing experience at the foot of Mont Blanc
Situated near the massive peaks of the Aiguilles Rouges and the Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix is one of the oldest ski resorts in France. The terrain varies from dramatic glaciers and peaks to gentle rolling slopes and it ranks 3rd in the world in most visited natural areas. Conveniently located, it is just one hour from Geneva airport and two hours from Milan. Two categories of skiers are explicitly catered for. For beginners, children and skiers or snowboarders who prefer to play it safe, there are small and low and easily accessible runs at the bottom of the valley. The category of confident beginners and experienced skiers who love a challenge can venture out on the high vertical slopes, including Les Grands Montets going up to 3300m. Valley Blanche provide the most famous off-piste descent. Snow cannons as good as guarantee all season snow cover. Chamonix's different areas are linked by a regular bus and train system that is included with the price of your weekly or season lift pass.
- Foodie Friday in Chalet Chamois
- Dreaming of a White Christmas
- Foodie Friday in Chamonix
- Featured Property: Dalmore & Cragganmore
- Short breaks in Chamonix, France
- Corporate clients moving mountains
- 10 – 9 – 8 … Countdown for the new ski season!
- Transform New Year into a stylish French affair
- Above the clouds in Infinity Lodge
- Easter filled with rose, BBQ's and SKIING!!
- #Foodie Friday in ‘L’Ours’
- Four luxury chalets in Chamonix
- Summer and sunshine in Chamonix
- Featured Property: Dalmoree in Chamonix
- Last minute February Half Term Chalet Deals in Val d'Isere, France
- High-end ski in, ski out chalet in The Brevent
- Winter Activities in Chamonix
- Chalet Cragganmore - Special Offer during Christmas and New Year's Eve
- The Best Restaurants in Chamonix
- Special offer in stunning Chamonix
- Catered Chalet Specials in Chamonix
- Enjoy the summer in style in Chamonix
- The Glass House, Chamonix: the coolest chalet on the slopes!
- Summer a la Montagne - Chamonix
- Easter special in Chamonix with a view on Mont Blanc
- Chamonix: 4 luxurious, new, unique chalets
- Experience infinite traditional charm and contemporary luxury in Chamonix
- Exceptional summer offer for an exceptional chalet in Chamonix
- Early Bird Offer: Les Granges D'en Haut, Chamonix
- Easter Special at Chalet Drosera, Chamoix
- Les Granges d'en Haut & Chamonix Mont-Blanc Special
Chamonix provides one of the most stunning settings for luxury winter holidays in the Alps. It nestles at the foot of the Mont Blanc and of several stunning peaks and glaciers in a valley that stretches for 20 kilometres from Les Houches to Le Tour. There is history in the air as this was where the first company of mountain guides was established, where many records of mountaineering were both set and broken, where the first Winter Olympics were held in 1924. If you like nature and sport and luxury catered ski chalets, Chamonix is the resort for you. If you are looking for the jet-set you will probably give it a miss. Skiing in Chamonix is unlike skiing any other French resort; each unique skiing area has something different to offer skiers and boarders and the variety on and off the slopes will keep you entertained and enchanted throughout your stay in a charming private ski chalet. Non skiers will love the many art and culture and musical events, inspired French cuisine, shopping to their hearts’ desire.
The Montenvers rack railway runs from Chamonix to the bottom of the Mer de Glace, France's largest glacier. This historic site marked the start of Alpine tourism in the 19th century and offers a panoramic view of famous peaks such as Les Drus and Les Grandes Jorasses. The tour of the "Grotte de glace" (Ice Cave) takes visitors into the very heart of the glacier. Re-sculpted every year, it describes the life of mountain people in the early 19th century. It can be reached either by a footpath, or by gondola lift - be prepared for the 300 steps from the lift to the entrance to the cave! Visit Chamonix for natural beauty, delicious cuisine, lovely shops, interesting history, inspiring art and cultural and entertaining events.
Skiing is good for everyone: from beginners to the most experienced skiers and snowboarders. You can go off piste, free styling, snow shoeing or on dog sledding excursions. Adventure activities such as Luge Alpine coaster, ice skating, Mont Blanc helicopter skiing, snow surfing and telemark will provide an adrenalin rush. Kids always have fun at the children’s playground.