- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- French Polynesia
- Indian Ocean
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Season Rentals
Catered Chalets Chamonix - France
Welcome to the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley
Chamonix provides one of the most stunning settings for luxury winter holidays in the Alps and it is just one hour from Geneva airport and two hours from Milan. It nestles at the foot of the Mont Blanc and of several stunning peaks and glaciers in a valley that stretches for 20 kilometres from Les Houches to Le Tour. There is history in the air as this was where the first company of mountain guides was established, where many records of mountaineering were both set and broken, where the first Winter Olympics were held. If you like nature and sport and luxury catered ski chalets, Chamonix is the resort for you. If you are looking for the jet-set you will probably give it a miss.
- Foodie Friday in Chalet Chamois
- Snow Nannies!!
- Dreaming of a White Christmas
- Foodie Friday in Chamonix
- Featured Property: Dalmore & Cragganmore
- Short breaks in Chamonix, France
- Corporate clients moving mountains
- 10 – 9 – 8 … Countdown for the new ski season!
- Transform New Year into a stylish French affair
- Above the clouds in Infinity Lodge
- Easter filled with rose, BBQ's and SKIING!!
- #Foodie Friday in ‘L’Ours’
- Four luxury chalets in Chamonix
- Summer and sunshine in Chamonix
- Featured Property: Dalmoree in Chamonix
- Last minute February Half Term Chalet Deals in Val d'Isere, France
- Last Minute Availability for Chalets in France
- High-end ski in, ski out chalet in The Brevent
- Winter Activities in Chamonix
- Chalet Cragganmore - Special Offer during Christmas and New Year's Eve
- The Best Restaurants in Chamonix
- Special offer in stunning Chamonix
- Catered Chalet Specials in Chamonix
- Enjoy the summer in style in Chamonix
- The Glass House, Chamonix: the coolest chalet on the slopes!
- Summer a la Montagne - Chamonix
- Easter special in Chamonix with a view on Mont Blanc
- Chamonix: 4 luxurious, new, unique chalets
- Experience infinite traditional charm and contemporary luxury in Chamonix
- Exceptional summer offer for an exceptional chalet in Chamonix
- Early Bird Offer: Les Granges D'en Haut, Chamonix
- Easter Special at Chalet Drosera, Chamoix
- Les Granges d'en Haut & Chamonix Mont-Blanc Special
Situated near the massive peaks of the Aiguilles Rouges and most notably the Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix is one of the oldest ski resorts in France and is known as the
Don't miss: A nice work in Chamonix centre. The Montenvers rack railway starts from Chamonix and, in 20 minutes and in total safety, reaches the bottom of the Mer de Glace (1,913 m), France's largest glacier (7km long, 200 m thick). This historic site marked the start of Alpine tourism in the 19th century and offers a panoramic view of famous peaks such as Les Drus and Les Grandes Jorasses. The tour of the "Grotte de glace" (Ice Cave) takes visitors into the very heart of the glacier. Re-sculpted every year, it describes the life of mountain people in the early 19th century. It can be entered either by a walk of around 20 minutes on a footpath, or by gondola lift. NB: There are more than 300 steps from the arrival of the gondola lift to the entrance to the cave.
The most famous off-piste descent is doubtless the Valley Blanche, accessed via the Aiguille du Midi cable car and offering several variants: the normal Valley, the Petit Envers du Plan or the Grand Envers du Plan. This glacial route is very popular in early spring, but is nevertheless a high-mountain itinerary and the presence of a mountain guide is strongly recommended. Be sure to pay attention to snow conditions and to the weather forecast. Avalanche search device, probe and shovel are indispensable. In the mountains, one must be aware.