- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- Season Rentals
Catered ski chalet Verbier - Switzerland
Great views, great skiing, great atmosphere ... and delicious fondues
Located in the warm heart of Les 4 Vallees, one of the biggest and most exciting ski areas in die Swiss Alps, the sunny village of Verbier enjoys spectacular views of Mont Blanc and Le Grand Combin. For a luxury winter holiday, Verbier is the perfect winter sport destination, providing some of the most challenging skiing, both on piste and off piste, and one of the most advanced lift systems in the whole of Europe. Offering a wide range of catered ski chalets, Verbier is a great resort because of its vibrant atmosphere, sheltered setting and traditional ambiance. Leo Trippi also offers catered luxury apartments as well as self-catered luxury ski chalets and apartments for rent.
- Featured Property – Chalet Delormes
- Saturday Special in Verbier - 4 nights for the price of 3!!
- Retreat, Refresh, Revive with a 'Ski-Tox'
- Featured Property - Chalet Vardar, Verbier
- Featured Property – Chalet Izba, Verbier
- Saturday Special in Verbier
- Christmas in Switzerland: a time to cherish, cheer and celebrate
- 10 – 9 – 8 … Countdown for the new ski season!
- Nothing beats the views, skiing and chalets of Verbier
- Summer 'v' Winter with Audrey Clair
- Foodie Friday in Verbier
- Luxury summer chalets in Verbier
- Summer in Verbier
- Foodie Friday at Marlenaz, Verbier
- #Featured Property - Chalet Maurine, Verbier
- #Featured Property 'The Lodge', Verbier
- World Snow Day in Verbier, Switzerland
- #FeaturedProperty ‘Chalet La Corniche’ - Verbier
- Book now for a white family Christmas in Verbier
- Stylish Apartments in Verbier
- Chalet 1936 for an utterly unique experience in Verbier
- Verbier: a Winter Wonderland
- SPA, snow and breathtaking views in Verbier
- Nothing better than Winter in Verbier
- Review of Chalet Bellevallia, Verbier
- The Best Restaurants in Verbier
- Review of Chalet Vardar, Verbier
- Review of Chalet Crown, Verbier.
- Nothing better than Christmas in Verbier
- Review of The Lodge, Verbier
- Stunning Luxury Catered Chalet Available for Rental in Verbier
- Treat yourself for Christmas 2013 in Verbier
- Three Special, Luxury Chalets for Rental in Verbier
- Ski Tours in Verbier
- Winter Begins - Welcome to Verbier!
- Catered Chalet Focus - Chalet Vardar – Verbier
- Extreme Luxury at Chalet Spa, Verbier
- Verbier Festival
- Summer a la Montagne – Verbier
- Springtime offers in Verbier
- Too Good to Refuse - Leo's Specials in Verbier
- Crown jewel of Verbier available for you
- Special offers in Verbier
- Last minute offers for Verbier
- Verbier: La Pièce de Resistance!
- Do not miss this very special offer on Chalet Spa in Verbier
- Two stunning new properties in Verbier
- Two top Verbier ski chalets with exceptional spa facilities
- Contemporary luxury apartment in Verbier available for Xmas and New Year
- Snow has already fallen in Verbier...book now for New Year!
- Short Spring Getaways at Richard Branson’s Lodge in Verbier
- Early Bird Winter Season Offer at The Lodge, Verbier
- Charming, convenient, centrally located Verbier apartment
- Woodland wonder in superb location in Verbier
- Brand New Eco-friendly Chalet with spectacular views over Verbier
- Verbier Snow
- SPECIAL: The Lodge, Verbier
- Spectacular Refurbishment of No.14 Verbier
- Special: Le Ti Chalet, Verbier
- Verbier Opening Early!
- New Penthouse Apartment to Rent in Verbier
Verbier is well known and appreciated for its vast ski area, including three beginner’s runs, a ski Kindergarten, a variety of runs for intermediates and unlimited possibilities for free riders and advanced skiers. The 100 kilometres of runs (43% blue, 29% red, 28% black), actually 410km in the vast Les 4 Vallees area, are serviced by 27 lifts (95 in Les 4 Vallees) and 8 pleasant restaurants on the slopes. In Verbier everybody has fun - on the slopes or off. The après-ski, fine haute cuisine restaurants, late-night dancing, lovely walks, spa visits, shopping and sightseeing in nearby towns like Aosta, Martigny or Montreux, contribute to unforgettable luxury winter holidays. An international programme of events will add to the enjoyment for the cosmopolitan clientele of this resort. Those who just need to ‘get away from it all’, can relax in their luxury catered chalets in front of a log fire with an entertaining book or just enjoy the unsurpassed views.
Non-Sporting Activities: vibrant night life; award winning restaurants; spa treatments; walks; sightseeing; shopping.
Sporting Activities: skiing (on piste, off piste, freeriding, torchlight skiing); snowboarding; snow park; ski kindergarten.