- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- Season Rentals
Catered Chalets Zermatt - Switzerland
A unique mountain, a unique village and unique people
Parents enjoy the convenience of the easy slopes for their children. In winter, the magnificent ski region offers 63 mountain railways and more than 300 km of pistes in three varied ski areas: the Sunnegga-Rothorn, Gornergrat-Stockhorn and Schwarzsee-Matterhorn glacier paradise. It is also Europe's largest and highest lying summer skiing region. The area is a great favourite amongst mountaineers: the challenging international Haute Route leads from Mont Blanc to Zermatt. Non-skiers can ascend the mountains in a cable car or take a snow shoe stroll from their catered ski chalets. The pretty town, with its mesmeric atmosphere, provides an almost unlimited variety of excursions, tournaments and festivals. The trip by car or by train from Geneva airport takes a good 3 hours, while Sion airport is 1 hour and 20 minutes away.
- Foodie Friday at Ferdinand, Zermatt
- Featured Property - Leo's Festival Favourites
- Festivals in the Alps
- ZERMATT: UNPLUGGED
- Saturday Special in Zermatt!
- Christmas in Switzerland: a time to cherish, cheer and celebrate
- 150 Years of Matterhorn magic in Zermatt
- The Mighty Matterhorn ascension celebrates 150 years
- 10 – 9 – 8 … Countdown for the new ski season!
- A new level of luxury in Zermatt
- Leo Trippi’s favourite spa’s in Zermatt
- Spring Offers in 'Chalet Zen' Zermatt
- Super Duper Deals in Zermatt!
- Three Chalets available in the top Swiss resort of Zermatt
- Swatch Skiers Cup in Zermatt
- Switzerland's Best Ski Chalet 2013: Chalet No 1
- Very Last Minute Offer in Zermatt: Christmas at Chalet Grace
- The Slopes of Zermatt
- Cosy apartments with views of the Matterhorn
- Luxury Chalet Rental in Zermatt - What You Need to Know
- Snow time is Zermatt time!
- Review of Chalet Mesanges, Zermatt
- Review of Chalet No 1, Zermatt
- 9 Stunning Photos of Zermatt - Switzerland
- Fresh snow on the Matterhorn
- Catered Chalet Focus - Chalet Mesanges – Zermatt
- An Array of Luxury Chalets and Apartments in Zermatt
- Special on Summer Family Holidays in the Swiss Alps
- Summer a la Montagne – Zermatt
- Easter specials in Zermatt and Lenk
- Zermatt: a place of beauty is a joy forever…
- Latest special deals in Zermatt
- Last Minute Ski Season Offers in Verbier, Zermatt, Val d’Isere
- Special snow and special offers for half term in Zermatt
- February specials in super-special Zermatt
- Special Offers on Catered Ski Chalets in St. Moritz, Zermatt & Verbier
- High 7 Penthouse and more in Zermatt
- A reminder of the beauty of Zermatt in the Summer and Autumn
- Swiss Alps: Perfect destination for this summer !
- Your Summer Villa In The Alps-Chalet Zen, Zermatt
- Chalet Maurice is Available for Easter Weekend!
- Schwarztor, Zermatt
- Incredible Snow In Zermatt and Discounts still on
- Snow in Zermatt
- Half Term Offer from Chalet Zen, Zermatt: Up to 40% discount!
- Christmas Special At Chalet Zen
Zermatt is famous for two things: the iconic and majestic Matterhorn and its car-free atmosphere. The attractive vacation village has preserved its original character - it is a special place that has no comparison for luxury winter holidays. Lying in a superb location, in the middle of an enormous hiking and ski region, the resort offers skiing for all levels and some of the best heli-skiing possibilities in Europe. Mountain restaurants such as Chez Vrony are well known and most of the spa and pool facilities are in hotels to which access is possible. Apart from magnificent luxury catered chalets in Zermatt, Leo Trippi also offers luxury apartments for rent, as well as luxury chalets and apartments on a self-catered basis. Zermatt is not a jet-set resort but guests can enjoy luxury winter holidays in a friendly and casual atmosphere.
The resort has excellent restaurants, especially on the mountain, where skiers as well as non-skiers can feast their eyes on the unique Matterhorn view and their palate on the good Swiss food and drinks. In town tourists enjoy the night clubs and bars, spa’s, festivals with haute cuisine and music, and organised excursions.
Zermatt is synonymous with summer and winter skiing and snowboarding for skiers of all ages and abilities. Other activities include a fun park for snowboarding; paragliding; off-piste heli-skiing; curling; hiking; mountaineering and swimming.