- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- Season Rentals
Catered Chalets Courchevel - France
Jet set, jet friendly & je t'aime
Expert skiers might want to take a guide and go off piste for more challenging skiing. There are special Zen areas, dedicated to safety, for beginners. A Piou Piou area, in a secure location, with ski instructors takes care of the children. The toboggan run provides pure fun for the whole family. ESF, Ecole de Ski Francaise, takes children from 3 years up in 3 ski schools and many excellent instructors who speak 12 languages amongst them! The resort is famous for the quality of its ski in and ski out luxury ski chalets for rent. Apart from magnificent catered chalets, Courchevel also offers luxury apartments for rent, as well as luxury chalets and apartments on a self-catered basis. Many of the beautiful luxury catered chalets in this resort boast indoor pools, but they do not come cheap.
- Foodie Friday with Bilal Amrani
- All you need to know about 'The Three Valleys'
- Jardin Alpine Penthouse Ski in, Ski out Courchevel 1850
- Foodie Friday in Chalet Chamois
- The rise of the Super Butler
- Doggie holidays: bringing along your best friend!
- 10 – 9 – 8 … Countdown for the new ski season!
- Travelling in France during winter: your check list
- Courchevel et son Ecole de Ski,
- Courchevel, après ski, ou aller?
- Domaine de Courchevel, un style de vie, un lieu unique.
- Special Offer at Shemshak Lodge in Courchevel 1850
- Resort Hopping with Celine Renaud
- The Ski Collection: a few favourites
- La Création des Alpes
- Early Bird Discounts in Courchevel 1850
- Celebrate 2015 in Chalet Shemshak
- Leo Trippi's top picks to summer in Courchevel
- #Foodie Friday with Sylvestre Wahid
- #Featured Property - welcome to Chalet Strato 1850
- A taste of Mr Duquesnes
- What is a butler?
- ‘THE WORLD OF CIRE TRUDON’ - Leo's #Luxurymoment
- #Featured Property Ski in Ski out Centre 1850 - Courchevel
- Saturday Special in Courchevel 1850
- #FoodieFriday ‘A chocolate heaven’
- #FeaturedProperty 'Apartment Des Alpes, Courchevel 1850'
- Shopping in Courchevel 1850
- Leo’s guide to a weekend in Courchevel 1850 with the family
- #FoodieFriday Les Airelles, Courchevel 1850
- Chalet Le Coquelicot - through the looking glass
- #FoodieFriday 'Fine Dining in the Alps'
- Review of Chalet 777, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Chalet Pearl 1850, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Chalet Edelweiss, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Chalet Ormello, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Shemshak Lodge, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Les Gentianes, Courchevel 1850
- A White Christmas in Courchevel
- Review of Le Coquelicot, Courchevel 1850
- Catered Chalet Focus - Chalet 777 – Courchevel
- Christmas in an exquisite apartment in Courchevel 1850
- Ski in, ski out on the Cospillot in Courchevel 1850
- Ski with the Elite Ski Team in Courchevel 1850
- Chalet Marmotte - Courchevel - Ski in Ski out
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Restaurants
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Skis, Chalets & Slopes
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Introduction
- The Ski Schools of Courchevel
- Courchevel 1850,Chalet Shemshak: Alpine chic at its best
- Courchevel Special Edition, Finale - Ski in, ski out apartment in Les Planterets
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 10 - More than Ski-in / Ski-out
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 9 – Exquisite jewel nestled in the heart of town
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 8 – A charming chalet with a pool
- Couchevel Special Edition, Part 7 - Chalet Maria 1850
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 6 - Attractively designed ski in, ski out apartment
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 5 - Wonderful catered chalet with such a nice ambiance
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 4 - Another fabulous ski in ski out catered chalet
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 3 - Charming twin chalet located in Hameau du Cospillot
- Couchevel Special Edition, Part 2 - Deluxe ski in, ski out property in Courchevel 1850
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 1 - Shemshak Lodge available for rental again
- Special Edition on Courchevel
- Exclusive luxury in Courchevel 1850
- The Best SPA in Courchevel?
- So, so luxurious in Courchevel
- Comfort and Luxury at Shemshak Lodge, Courchevel
Courchevel 1850 is one of the world’s most famous resorts and one of the most favourite destinations of today's international jet set. It offers good skiing for all levels of ability with 150km of alpine ski runs serviced by 58 state of the art ski lifts and excellent snow reliability. The resort is ideal for families and it has some of the best high altitude mountain restaurants, idyllic for meeting up over lunch. The elegant town is well known for its haute cuisine with a number of Michelin star restaurants, its luxurious spa and its vibrant nightlife. There are plenty of shops and a lovely outdoor ice skating rink for those who are not keen skiers. Courchevel is part of the Domaine des 3 Vallées, with its three parallel valleys; 600km of runs linked together by 180 state of the art lifts; 66 km of maintained and marked cross country ski trails.
The French resort is well known for its excellent haute cuisine restaurants, both on the mountain and in the elegant town. Shopping, in daytime and night time, and its vibrant nightlife, distinguish Courchevel from many other resorts. The spa facilities are open to outside clients. You can take a cookery course, a helicopter tour, or see the wonderworld of the Alps from a hot-air balloon or spend a tranquil day in the cinema or town library.
Skiing of all forms and for all levels of proficiency is on offer in this truly ski in, ski out resort. Special provision is made for children and for expert skiers and for night time skiing. Challenging off-piste skiing with guides; toboganning down crystalline slopes; ice skating on the lovely rink, are at the order of the day. Ice climbing, Nordic walking, snowshoeing, paragliding, skydiving, sledging, snowcat driving, snowscooter riding and even bowling are on the sporting itinerary.