- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- Far Away
- Season Rentals
Catered Chalets Courchevel - France
Jet set, jet friendly & je t'aime
Courchevel 1850, which is part of the Trois Vallées ski domain, is one of the favourite destinations of today's international jet set for luxury winter holidays. The resort has the largest number of 5 star hotels of any Alpine resort and is famous for the quality of its ski-in and ski-out luxury ski chalets for rent. Apart from magnificent catered chalets, Courchevel also offers luxury apartments for rent, as well as luxury chalets and apartments on a self-catered basis. The elegant town is well known for its haute cuisine and its nightlife; there is good skiing for all levels of ability and the resort is ideal for families, but beware that it may not be for the budget conscious.
- A White Christmas in Courchevel
- Relaxing Day Spas in Courchevel
- Ski with the Elite Ski Team in Courchevel 1850
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Restaurants
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Skis, Chalets & Slopes
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Introduction
- The Ski Schools of Courchevel
- Special Edition on Courchevel
- The Best SPA in Courchevel?
- So, so luxurious in Courchevel
An imaginative effort has been made to renovate the resort as not much had been done since the 70’s – with excellent results for luxury winter holidays. Courchevel has access to over 600 km of groomed slopes as it is linked with the resorts of Meribel, La Tania, and 1650. There is variety to serve every level of ability, but predominantly green and blue runs. Expert skiers might want to take a guide and go off piste for more challenging skiing. State of the art lift systems and snow-making machines ensure plenty of snow. There are many excellent mountain restaurants that are ideal for meeting up over lunch. The toboggan run provides pure fun for the whole family! The luxury catered chalets in this resort are beautiful but expensive and many boast indoor pools. There are plenty of shops and a lovely outdoor ice skating rink for those who are not keen skiers.
Non-sporting activities: shopping; excellent restaurants; vibrant night life; spa facilities.
Sporting activities: ski-in/ski-out resort; skiing for all levels; challenging off-piste skiing with guide; toboganning; ice skating.