- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- French Polynesia
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Indian Ocean
- Season Rentals
Catered Chalets Courchevel - France
Jet set, jet friendly & je t'aime
Courchevel 1850, which is part of the Trois Vallées ski domain, is one of the favourite destinations of today's international jet set for luxury winter holidays. The resort has the largest number of 5 star hotels of any Alpine resort and is famous for the quality of its ski-in and ski-out luxury ski chalets for rent. Apart from magnificent catered chalets, Courchevel also offers luxury apartments for rent, as well as luxury chalets and apartments on a self-catered basis. The elegant town is well known for its haute cuisine and its nightlife; there is good skiing for all levels of ability and the resort is ideal for families.
- Audi FIS World Ski Cup
- Fabulous Festive Christmas in France
- Spend Christmas in Courchevel 1850
- Doggie holidays: bringing along your best friend!
- 10 – 9 – 8 … Countdown for the new ski season!
- Travelling in France during winter: your check list
- Courchevel et son Ecole de Ski,
- Courchevel, après ski, ou aller?
- Domaine de Courchevel, un style de vie, un lieu unique.
- Special Offer at Shemshak Lodge in Courchevel 1850
- Resort Hopping with Celine Renaud
- The Ski Collection: a few favourites
- La Création des Alpes
- Early Bird Discounts in Courchevel 1850
- Celebrate 2015 in Chalet Shemshak
- Leo Trippi's top picks to summer in Courchevel
- International Pyrotechnic Fireworks Festival
- #Foodie Friday with Sylvestre Wahid
- #Featured Property - welcome to Chalet Strato 1850
- A taste of Mr Duquesnes
- What is a butler?
- ‘THE WORLD OF CIRE TRUDON’ - Leo's #Luxurymoment
- #Featured Property Ski in Ski out Centre 1850 - Courchevel
- World Snow Day in Courchevel, France 2014
- #FoodieFriday ‘A chocolate heaven’
- #FeaturedProperty 'Apartment Des Alpes, Courchevel 1850'
- Shopping in Courchevel 1850
- Leo’s guide to a weekend in Courchevel 1850 with the family
- #FoodieFriday Les Airelles, Courchevel 1850
- Chalet Le Coquelicot - through the looking glass
- #FoodieFriday 'Fine Dining in the Alps'
- Review of Chalet 777, Courchevel 1850
- Looking good on the slopes
- Review of Chalet Pearl 1850, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Chalet Edelweiss, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Chalet Ormello, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Shemshak Lodge, Courchevel 1850
- Review of Les Gentianes, Courchevel 1850
- A White Christmas in Courchevel
- Review of Le Coquelicot, Courchevel 1850
- Catered Chalet Focus - Chalet 777 – Courchevel
- Christmas in an exquisite apartment in Courchevel 1850
- Ski in, ski out on the Cospillot in Courchevel 1850
- Ski with the Elite Ski Team in Courchevel 1850
- Chalet Marmotte - Courchevel - Ski in Ski out
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Restaurants
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Skis, Chalets & Slopes
- Leo Trippi’s Celine Renaud offers her expert advice on skiing in Les Trois Vallées - Introduction
- The Ski Schools of Courchevel
- Courchevel 1850,Chalet Shemshak: Alpine chic at its best
- Courchevel Special Edition, Finale - Ski in, ski out apartment in Les Planterets
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 10 - More than Ski-in / Ski-out
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 9 – Exquisite jewel nestled in the heart of town
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 8 – A charming chalet with a pool
- Couchevel Special Edition, Part 7 - Chalet Maria 1850
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 6 - Attractively designed ski in, ski out apartment
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 5 - Wonderful catered chalet with such a nice ambiance
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 4 - Another fabulous ski in ski out catered chalet
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 3 - Charming twin chalet located in Hameau du Cospillot
- Couchevel Special Edition, Part 2 - Deluxe ski in, ski out property in Courchevel 1850
- Courchevel Special Edition, Part 1 - Shemshak Lodge available for rental again
- Special Edition on Courchevel
- Exclusive luxury in Courchevel 1850
- The Best SPA in Courchevel?
- So, so luxurious in Courchevel
- Comfort and Luxury at Shemshak Lodge, Courchevel
Expert skiers might want to take a guide and go off piste for more challenging skiing. State of the art lift systems and snow making machines ensure plenty of snow. There are many excellent mountain restaurants that are ideal for meeting up over lunch. The toboggan run provides pure fun for the whole family! The luxury catered chalets in this resort are beautiful but expensive and many boast indoor pools. There are plenty of shops and a lovely outdoor ice skating rink for those who are not keen skiers.
Non-sporting activities: shopping; excellent restaurants; vibrant night life; spa facilities.
Sporting activities: ski-in/ski-out resort; skiing for all levels; challenging off- piste skiing with guide; toboganning; ice skating.