- Leo Trippi
- Leo's Ski Collection
- Leo's Sun Collection
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Indian Ocean
- Season Rentals
Catered Chalets Val d'Isere - France
Kilometers of skiing in one of the world's best designed resorts
Val d'Isere is a perfect resort for just about everyone. It has the most advanced ski lift system in Europe and is decidedly well thought out for skiers of all levels. Linked with the resort of Tignes, Val d’Isère offers an enormous skiing domain, perfectly groomed pistes and an excellent snow base. It has made great strides over the years to beautify its resort and to provide the services that make luxury winter holidays unforgettable. The luxury ski chalets for rent are some of the best in the Alps. Apart from the luxury catered chalets, Leo Trippi also offers luxury catered apartments as well as self-catered luxury apartments and chalets.
- Foodie Friday in Quezac
- Foodie Friday at the Fruitier - Val d'Isere
- ‘Frostgun Invitational’ Val d’Isere: exciting skiing, legendary after-parties!!!
- Chalet Quezac, Tignes Les Brevieres
- Last minute February Half Term Chalet Deals in Val d'Isere, France
- France's Best Ski Chalet 2013: Chalet Marco Polo in Val d’Isere
- Celebrate Christmas in your own Winter Wonderland - Chalet Lhotse in Val d’Isere
- Leo’s Trip to Chalet Bergerie, Val d’Isere (a day in the life of Leo Trippi’s guests)
- Leo’s Guide to the start of Season in Val d’Isere 2013/14
- Review of Chalet Marco Polo, Val d'Isere
- Stunning chalets available in Val d’Isere
- New Look & Special Offer at a Unique Catered Chalet in Val d’Isere
- Christmas Ski Offer in Val d’Isere
- Exciting news about the 2013/14 ski season in Val d’Isere
- Exciting Makeover for Chalet Lhotse in Val d’Isere
- The Best Restaurants in Val d'Isere
- Superb Ski In, Ski Out Chalet in Val d’Isere
- Summer Breaks, Family Holidays and Relaxing Vacations in Val d’Isere
- Early Bird Chalet Offers in Val d’Isere, Les Gets & Méribel
- End of season skiing at Val d’Isere
- Exceptional April offers in Val d’Isere
- Superb Ski Specials in Val d’Isere
- Special offers and luxurious wellness in Val d'Isere
- Superb SPA special at Marco Polo, Val d'Isere
- Valentines Special at Le Chardon, Val d'Isère
- Special: Chalet Kilimanjaro, Val d'Isère
Skiing at Val d’Isere is as good as it can possibly get: the lifts are modern and fast, limiting queues except in the most congested periods, and the ski schools are amongst the very best. There is something for everyone in this resort and often the highpoint of the day, for skiers and non-skiers alike, is a wonderful lunch in one of the many restaurants in the resort. If visitors are so inclined, it is possible to plan a day visit to Chambery, Annecy or Grenoble, before returning to the top of the range catered ski chalets. Val d’Isère has a boisterous nightlife that begins with plenty of après-ski choices, from a lively bar in the middle of the pistes to lots of fun venues in the town. Evening entertainment ranges from the simple to the sophisticated and for those who like a quieter time there are a number of piano bars and cocktail lounges, or simply relaxing in front of the fireplace in one of the luxury catered chalets.
Non-sporting activities: Restaurants, bars, day visits, evening entertainment.
Sporting activities: Skiing: excellent for all levels of skiers, off-piste, cross-country.