- size, it is one of the biggest properties (3000sqm) in Courchevel 1850
- boutique hotel service, suitable for both groups and family parties
- chic de luxe experience, quintessential, no exceptions, glamorous, palatial french chic luxury from head to toe
- complete disabled access – every provision for ease and comfort for those needing additional support
- large and talented full time staff including 1 private skiing instructor
Chalet Edelweiss opened in December 2012. It is the latest in the Leo Trippi collection and it sets the new standard for luxury properties in the industry. It has been the quest to bring together that which is undeniably french alpine ultra chic and boutique hotel service and it is no exaggeration to say this has clearly been achieved. This is a truly palatial property. It is at once both impressive and a delightful place for those lucky few who will stay here.
You will find entertainment galore including cinema, a fully stocked library and a dance floor. The first level is devoted to state of the art spa facilities including steam, jacuzzi, sauna and hammam and a large swimming pool which is unrivalled. Meanwhile the dining area on the third floor draws upon inspiration in all things: french chic de luxe adding sophistication, elegance and a certain light, a certain touch and certain warmth. Fine dining is a given. You will drink from Lalique glassware, be served wonderful meals on Limoges porcelaine using Christoffle cutlery created from your own full time first class chef and his team.
The full time staff are very special hand picked for their multilingual talents and flawless manners, efficiency and professionalism. The answer to any question at Eidelweiss is … yes!