- the best location of the Nogentil area in Belle Cote area with spectacular views of the famous Dent du Villlard, 50 metres from the chalet
- fine dining at its best: the chalet comes with a very good chef having worked in a 2 star Michelin French restaurant, creating magnificence to mealtimes including breakfast
- the beautifully designed exterior and high class luxury interior offering everything you could expect from a property of this kind
- the best spa and fitness centres of any chalet: incomparable!
- fantastic, charming and professional service from St Tropez trained staff
In this case, judge a book by it’s cover. A beautiful exterior and no less stunning interior, this property really has it all going on, adding a level of sophistication, design and service provision which must rank surely among the best.
The top floor has tremendous views of the mountain peaks and snow laden trees. This is the gathering space, where you’ll find the dining room, lounge and bar. There’s also the fully equipped kitchen where the formidable chef prepares all your breakfast and fine dining meals.
The fitness and spa provision seems to have been inspired by the needs of not just the humble and occasional exerciser but by the more serious athlete, coming with state of the art treadmills, power plate and cross trainer and weights. Also incomparable are the steam room, sauna and massage area. The heated swimming pool is exceptional: a dreamy aqueous delight.
Staff at the chalet have a great reputation and the skills to match; they are both warm and welcoming to all who stay here.