Further to Leo’s post on ‘World Snow Day’ (WSD) we would like to introduce you to ‘The Fete du Ski’ in Courchevel 1850 on the 19th January 2014. Are you in Courchevel in January with the family? Make sure not to miss out on activities in resort.
The Fête du Ski is an international day full of snow-based activities, and an opportunity for anyone, from beginners to the most experienced, to make the most of the snow in a party atmosphere.
The Courchevel Sports Club organises and invites you to a challenge, to be performed in teams of three on the slope used for women’s skiing world cup at the Emile-Allais stadium. A Giant Slalom open to any skier or snowboarder with an FFS licence, “carré neige” pass or “carte neige” card.
Race numbers can be collected in the morning of the race from 9.30 a.m. onwards, at the timekeeper’s chalet in the slalom stadium. An official Courchevel women’s world cup hat will be given to every registered participant.
– 10.30 a.m.-12 p.m.: Giant Slalom, 1st and 2nd round in race number order.
– 12.15 p.m.: Prize-giving and ranking per category in front of the timekeeper’s chalet in the slalom stadium, free entertainment and mulled wine. Free registrations with ESF at the resort.
: Club des sports de Courchevel
Tel. +33(0) 479 08 08 21
Chalet Princess Louise Sleeps 12 guests in 6 en suite bedrooms and comes with all spa facilities to include an indoor swimming pool, hamman, jacuzzi, gym and home cinema.
- Staff included in the price: One Private Chef, One private Butler, One general house keeper, two house keeper, one driver with car on call.
- What is included in the price: Reception service, beds ready for arrival, Daily Cleaning (8 hours per day), Chalet Manager (non-resident), 2 full-time housekeepers, 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-22h00) – Food & Beverage at extra cost, 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-22h00)., Concierge service, Internet connection, end of stay cleaning, in resort transfer.
- On extra charge: Concierge service, food and all beverages (mineral water, tea, coffee, wine, Champagne, digestives, aperitifs or any drink who are not included in the prices ) will be charge at local cost + VTA, ski pass, ski rentals, ski instructor, airport transfer, telephone calls, supply & change of bed linen daily.
Photo Credit (C) http://www.world-snow-day.com