Luxury Ski Chalets for Easter 2023
Discover our luxury ski chalet & apartment rentals for Easter
Rent a luxury chalet for Easter
With the promise of sunny weather and long lunches on the terrace, Easter is a fantastic time of year for a ski holiday; a time when families come together. Where better to do this than in one of our luxury ski chalets? We have a wide range of luxury ski chalets for Easter. Whether you are looking for a cosy Alpine-style chalet for your luxury Easter ski holiday or a contemporary property with the latest technology and facilities, our team is on hand to assist you in finding the perfect place to spend Easter.
Make this Easter one to remember by staying in one of our catered chalets where you won’t have to lift a finger. Or if you’re looking for something a little lower key, then we have some superb self-catered chalets and apartments for Easter too. As spring hits the mountains, it is important to choose a resort with a high altitude where the snow is likely to still be in good condition. We can guide you on this and you can also take a look at our online magazine for some of the best luxury resorts for skiing at Easter.
Luxury Easter Ski Holidays
With sun-drenched slopes, warmer temperatures and long lunches on the mountain, Easter is a fantastic time for a luxury ski holiday. A time when family and friends come together, luxury ski holidays at Easter offer a perfect opportunity to relax in the mountains, enjoying delicious fondue and local wines on a sunny terrace whilst getting a few turns in on the slopes too.
Our luxury ski chalets for Easter 2023 range from self-catered family-friendly apartments to fully-serviced state-of-the-art properties across a range of resorts. So whether you are looking to spend time together as a family or indulge in the ultimate luxury ski holiday at Easter, our team is on hand to assist in finding you the perfect chalet.
Best Resorts for Skiing at Easter
As spring hits the mountains, it is important to choose a high-altitude resort where the snow is likely to be in better condition. These tend to be year-round resorts with glaciers where visitors can ski in the height of summer. In the French Alps, Tignes is a good choice for a luxury ski holiday at Easter. Known for being one of the most snow-dependable resorts in France, Tignes reaches an altitude of 3,450m on the Grande Motte Glacier which is open nine months of the year for skiing. Sharing its ski area with neighbouring Val d’Isere, skiers have 300 km of pistes to explore and a variety of terrain from nursery slopes to black pistes and backcountry skiing. For further luxury chalets at Easter in France, Val Thorens is also highly recommended. As the highest ski resort in Europe, the resort enjoys snow-sure slopes for the whole of the winter season. In fact, Val Thorens is so sure the resort will have snow from November to May, they have a Snow Ski Pass Guarantee.
In Switzerland, Zermatt is a wonderful destination for an Easter ski holiday. With a ski area reaching around 3,883m in altitude, skiers can enjoy 360 km of fantastic skiing late into the season. Zermatt also has some of the finest gourmet restaurants the Alps has to offer, making it the perfect destination to enjoy a long lunch on a sun-soaked terrace at Easter. Another popular resort for luxury ski holidays at Easter is Saas Fee, where the majority of slopes are north-facing and rise above 2,500m in altitude.
In Austria, St. Anton is the ideal destination to celebrate Easter. As well as holding an excellent snow record with skiing from November to early May, the resort is renowned for its lively apres-ski with famous bars such as Mooserwirt and Krazy Kanguruh at the centre of the apres action. We have a range of luxury chalets for Easter 2022 in St. Anton where you can relax with family and friends without having to lift a finger, as well as smaller self-catered options if you prefer a more flexible Easter ski holiday with opportunities to discover the local restaurants.
Top Tips for enjoying a Luxury Ski Holiday at Easter
- Wake up early and be the first one on the lift for the best snow conditions.
- Book in for a late al fresco lunch - by afternoon the conditions will be beginning to deteriorate so better to ski for longer in the morning and enjoy the sun on a terrace in the afternoon.
- Apply sunscreen and make sure your goggles or sunglasses have UV protection.
- Take advantage of the longer daylight hours and indulge in a spot of apres-ski.
- Prices tend to be lower than at Christmas, New Year and Half Term so there are definitely some good deals on luxury chalets at Easter to be had.
- Numerous festivals and events tend to take place in the Easter holidays so make sure you find out what’s going on in resort during your stay. Music festivals such as Zermatt Unplugged and Snowboxx are always popular.
- With the warmer temperatures, Easter is a fantastic time for young children to learn how to ski. Make sure you book in some ski lessons with a qualified instructor - our team is happy to provide recommendations.
- With the snow conditions often deteriorating in the late afternoon, Easter is the perfect time to try out some alternative activities. How about a scenic snowshoe walk, tobogganing or an exhilarating helicopter flight?
0 Search Results
- 08 Apr 2023 or 09 Apr 2023
Finding your dream chalet